Our club’s objectives are to:
- Promote and encourage participation and enjoyment whilst developing the skills of all players and all teams.
- Encourage and support players to play to the best of their abilities and provide opportunities for players and teams to play at different levels of competition.
- Promote and provide a safe and healthy environment that values, supports and encourages players of all abilities, genders, cultures and backgrounds.
- Encourage and promote fair play, respect for others and good sportsmanship.
- Value, assist and support coaches and other club volunteers in the important work they do.
In doing this we ask that:
- Show respect for yourselves and all others involved in the game, including coaches and other team officials, club and match officials, and other players.
- Show pride in the club and your own achievements.
- Be prepared to give your best every time you come to training or take the field.
Parents and Caregivers
- Encourage good sportsmanship, participation and enjoyment.
- Support and show appreciation for club volunteers, coaches and team officials.
- Be prepared to support your children and the club by volunteering your time, skills and experience to help with training, match play and the running of the club.
- Operate within the rules and spirit of the game and teach your players to do the same.
- Promote good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Value the contribution and participation of all players.